Optimum Direct Care is a membership-based, direct primary care (DPC) practice that includes pediatrics. What does DPC mean? Essentially, we work exclusively for you and your family – not big and overbearing insurance companies. The way we practice medicine is a fundamental change from what has become par for the course in the health care industry – a norm that both patients and physicians are growing increasingly frustrated with.
As a DPC practice, we’ve removed third-party payers from the primary health care equation, as well as the administrative burdens and red tape that go along with them. This allows us to provide a highly streamlined health care experience, which is especially important for busy families with young children.
What Pediatric Services Does Your Membership Include?
At Optimum Direct Care, your set monthly membership fee covers:
- Convenient same-day and next-day appointment scheduling
- Unlimited office visits, including well-newborn and well-child care, urgent care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, and chronic disease management
- Unrestricted telemedicine consultations via voice, video conferencing, and SMS text
- In-office lab testing (urinalysis, strep, flu)
- School, camp, and sports physicals
- Free generic prescriptions from our formulary
- Discounted off-site medical imaging and lab testing services
- Multiple expert opinions from a network of top specialists through RubiconMD
- Specialist/hospital care coordination
Perhaps most importantly, you’ll have peace of mind in knowing that an experienced, thoughtful, board-certified family practice physician is overseeing the health and wellness of your family.
Do You Have Special Pricing For Families?
To join our practice, you’ll pay an initial sign-up fee, then a set monthly membership fee for each family member based on his or her age. Many families take advantage of our special “age 24 or younger with parent member” pricing, or utilize our group discount feature for even bigger savings!
Finding the right doctor to entrust with your family’s health is one of the most important decisions that you’ll ever make, and it’s not one you want to take lightly. By picking a practice like ODC for the entire family, you’re guaranteeing that not just you but each and every one of your children are receiving the highest level of care available. Have questions about our family pricing or want to learn more about our pediatric services? Call 407-377-7257 to contact our team today.