At Optimum Direct Care, we redefine the healthcare experience by putting you, the patient, at the center of everything we do. Our unique direct primary care model is designed to give you unrestricted access to comprehensive healthcare services, all under one roof.
What truly sets us apart is our unwavering commitment to your health and well-being. We believe in proactive healthcare, which is why we focus on preventative care and personalized treatment plans. We utilize advanced testing to identify potential health issues before they become problematic, and we use your personal and family medical history to customize a healthcare approach that is as unique as you are.
At Optimum Direct Care, we don’t just want you to survive; we want you to thrive. Our goal is to empower you to take control of your health, with the support of our dedicated physicians, Dr. Muzzi and Dr. Hall.
We invite you to discover the Optimum Direct Care difference. Explore the benefits of becoming a member and start your journey toward a healthier, happier you today.
Benefits of DPC Membership
As an alternative to the bureaucratic fee-for-service health care model, a direct primary care practice offers a more relaxed and streamlined health care experience for patients. Here’s how:
- Patients have unrestricted access to their primary care physician whenever necessary, for whatever amount of time is appropriate, and in whichever way is most convenient – an office visit or a telemedicine consultation via voice, video conferencing, or SMS text.
- Optimum Direct Care offers all standard labs, supplements, and testing at reduced costs.
- Unlike a traditional primary care provider, a DPC practice does not rely on insurance reimbursement for sustainability. Therefore, there is no need to squeeze in an unreasonably high number of patients every day, or process volumes of paperwork to justify patient interactions to an insurance company. This leaves physicians with more time to devote to what they do best – practice medicine
- Having a smaller patient panel means that we always have availability for urgent appointments, our office is less crowded, and there is next to no time spent waiting when you’re at the office.
- Physicians can be more creative in meeting their patients’ needs. There is no need to “check the boxes” on insurer-designed forms listing numerous tasks that have little or nothing to do with improving a patient’s long-term health.
- Physicians are able to discuss and address multiple health issues during a single consultation. There is no pressure from an insurer to require a separate appointment – and receive a separate copay – for every single question or ailment a patient has.
- Physicians are able to truly get to know their patients. The resulting doctor-patient familiarity reduces the need for urgent care and emergency room visits and ultimately improves health outcomes.
- Patients know ahead of time exactly how much their health care will cost. Instead of paying separately for each appointment, test, procedure, and treatment, DPC patients pay a set monthly membership fee.
If you’ve grown tired of the rushed and impersonal nature of the health care status quo, DPC may be the right health care choice for you. To find out how you can benefit from the latest advances in medicine practiced the old-school way, contact Optimum Direct Care today. When you become a member of our direct primary care practice based in Orlando, FL, you’ll feel like you have a doctor in the family.